Member Appreciation Shred Day set for Saturday, Sept. 22.
To kick off our Customer Appreciation Month in October, we’re hosting our 6th annual Shred Day on Saturday, Sept. 22, 9 a.m.–12 noon. To accommodate all members of our service area, we will have a truck at our Main Office at 1385 East Alexander Love Highway, York, SC, and another at the Carolina Shred office located at 1682 Katy Lane, Fort Mill, SC.
The event offers a safe and secure way to properly dispose of any confidential or sensitive documents. Plus, all shredded material is recycled, making Shred Day both safe and environmentally sustainable.
We are excited to partner with Ryan Richard, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carolina Shred this year. “Carolina Shred is a local, veteran-owned business, and we offer the most reliable, secure, and cost-efficient document destruction service in the area,” Richard says. Interested in learning more about Carolina Shred. Visit their website.
All members are invited to take advantage of this FREE service as a token of our appreciation. We are thankful for your ongoing support and value you as a member. See below for a list of “do’s and don’ts” for the day, and we’ll see you on September 22!
When: 9 a.m.–12 noon Saturday, Sept. 22
Where (NEW Location): York Electric Cooperative Main Office, 1385 East Alexander Love Highway, York, SC | Carolina Shred, 1682 Katy Lane, Fort Mill, SC
- Bring your sensitive documents for safe disposal
- Bring your documents in a box and be prepared to take the box back with you
- Limit the amount of documents you bring – we want to have enough room for everyone’s documents
- Add anything other than paper to your stack – trash, especially batteries, could start a fire
- Bring your documents in plastic bags – they will clog up the machine
- Forget to visit us on Saturday, September 22nd from 9 am to 12 pm!
Questions? Call (803) 684-4248