If your New Year’s resolution is to be more organized, YEC can help! Sign up for our Bank Draft program before March 1 to receive a $20 power bill credit, plus peace of mind that your bill will always be on time. As a bonus, if you also opt-in to receive your monthly bill electronically, you’ll receive a $1 monthly credit for participating in our Go Green Program. Not only will you avoid the hassle of mailing a check, but you will also stay organized and keep your counter tidy.
Want to participate? Here’s how!
- Your account must have a zero balance to enroll.
- Click on the “Bank Draft Incentive” button above.
- Fill out the form so we know you’ve signed up. We’ll need this to provide your bill credit.
- Follow the link at the bottom of the form to finish your enrollment. This will take you to our secure member portal so that you can safely upload your banking information and update your account to receive electronic statements.
- That’s it! A simple way to earn a bill credit and stay worry-free about your electric bill.
- Not a fan of online? No problem! A member services team member can help. Give us a call at (803) 684-4248 to complete an enrollment form and upload a voided check.
If you need to change back to receiving paper statements by mail, simply log in and update your member profile under the YEC Member Portal.