As part our 2019 Member Comfort Initiative, we have made communication, technology, access to your co-op and information a priority at YEC. Let’s look back to review the new features that have been accomplished this year:
- Text notifications and communication through the number 352667 for members who have a populated mobile phone on their account, including outage reporting, delinquent notices, payments and more
- Mobile device payments for walk-in members at our York and Fort Mill office locations
- Improved features on our YEC free mobile app. To download the app, please scan the code!
- Increased online communication and outreach for electrical safety and education
- Installations of equipment across our service territory to decrease outages caused by animals, as well as specific attention to right-of-way maintenance to keep trees away from the lines
- Research of blinks and power outages to pinpoint and address problem areas through use of data analytics to decrease outage numbers
- Direct surveys to members to learn about ways we can improve and to increase lines of communication with our members
- Updates and improvements to substations to increase reliability
Thank you for allowing us to serve you in new and innovative ways!