Calling all high school sophomores and juniors. Go virtual with us June 21–25, 2021!
Apply now for the Virtual Youth Experience to:
- Meet with state and federal leaders
- Compete for $5,000 scholarships
- Connect with young people from across South Carolina
- Hone your leadership skills
- Add to your resume
- Have fun and win prizes!
Application Deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021
2021 Virtual Youth Experience Application
If you’re a high school sophomore or junior, you’re eligible.
Selected students will attend the Virtual Youth Experience June 21-25—a five-day virtual leadership program that will connect students with state and federal leaders. Students will also compete in two different $5,000 scholarship competitions and have the chance for fun and prizes!
See what happened on the 2020 Virtual Youth Experience.
2021 Important Dates and Deadlines
- March 5 – Co-op employee/trustee child/grandchild applications due
- March 19 – Co-op employee/trustee child/grandchild winners notified
- April 2 – All Virtual Youth Experience participant names due into Statewide by noon
- June 21 – Virtual Youth Experience begins
- June 25 – Virtual Youth Experience ends
- July 16 – Group podcasts due
- July 24 – Top podcast entries submitted to judges
- July 30 – Winning podcast announced
- August 20 – Deadline for completion of scholarship projects
- Week of August 23 – Committee reviews and selects winning scholarship project
- Week of Sept. 13 – Scholarship winner announced