York Electric Cooperative hosts annual Member Appreciation Shred Day
Once again this year, York Electric will host its Annual Member Appreciation Shred Event in October. We are partnering with locally owned, veteran-operated Carolina Shred to shred your sensitive documents safely and securely.
Who is invited? All York Electric Cooperative members
When? Saturday, Oct. 8, 9 a.m. until noon
What should you do? Gather any documents you need to safely dispose of and bring them to one of our two locations. Documents will be securely shredded on-site. Please remove any trash and debris, especially batteries and electronics, from your shredding material.
- Bring your sensitive documents for safe disposal
- Bring your documents in a box and be prepared to take the box back with you
- Limit the amount of documents you bring – we want to have enough room for everyone’s documents
- Add anything other than paper to your stack – trash, especially batteries, could start a fire
- Bring your documents in plastic bags – they will clog up the machine
- Forget to visit us on Saturday, October 8 from 9 am to 12 pm!
Questions? Call (803) 684-4248