YEC’s 7th annual Member Appreciation Shred Day set Saturday, October 5, 2019
To kick off our Member Appreciation Month in October, your cooperative is hosting its seventh annual Shred Day from 9 a.m. until noon Saturday, October 5. We’ll shred at our main office, 1385 East Alexander Love Hwy., York, and at the Carolina Shred office, 1682 Katy Lane, Fort Mill. YEC members can use this safe, secure way to dispose of confidential or sensitive documents. Plus, all shredded material is recycled, making Shred Day both safe and environmentally sustainable. Remember, we’re locals looking out for you and your safety!
- Bring your sensitive documents for safe disposal
- Bring your documents in a box and be prepared to take the box back with you
- Limit the amount of documents you bring – we want to have enough room for everyone’s documents
- Add anything other than paper to your stack – trash, especially batteries, could start a fire
- Bring your documents in plastic bags – they will clog up the machine
- Forget to visit us on Saturday, October 5 from 9 am to 12 pm!
Questions? Call (803) 684-4248