Teachers, send in your Bright Ideas!
Learning starts in the classroom. Our dedicated teachers work tirelessly to prepare students for the world to come. Although it is necessary to pass on the basics of science, math and language arts, our teachers go beyond what is required so that the lessons mean something and stick with the student. Funding to accomplish these beneficial projects is often a problem, which is why York Electric Cooperative and our Operation Round Up Trust Board are working together to provide the Bright Ideas Grant Program. All kindergarten through 12th grade teachers in York, Clover, Rock Hill and Fort Mill school districts are eligible to apply for a grant to fund an innovative program to implement in their classroom. Each district will be awarded one grant up to $1,000 and winners will be announced this fall for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Complete the electronic application below.
- The deadline is Friday, September 13th.
- All applications will be reviewed by a panel, omitting school, district and teacher names.
- One teacher in York, Clover, Rock Hill and Fort Mill School Districts will receive a grant up to $1,000 to fund a classroom project.
- All winners will be announced this fall for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Questions? Email Porter Gable at ten.c1566612607irtce1566612607lekro1566612607y@elb1566612607aG.re1566612607troP1566612607.
Teachers, we salute you. The differences you make in the lives of our young members is unparalleled. York Electric is proud to have local people looking out for you and we encourage your bright ideas to shine so that you continue to influence the lives of your students. Our hope is that we will electrify your spirit, sparking new, creative ideas, so that you can create a unique classroom experience for your students. Shine bright and good luck!