At York Electric Cooperative, we are lighting your way to affordable, durable and attractive exterior security lighting. Your cooperative offers a variety of standard and decorative outdoor lighting fixtures to protect and enhance your home or business. We install and maintain all the styles shown in our product gallery to provide you worry-free outdoor lighting for a low monthly fee. We offer a wide array of lighting options. These lights are carefully designed to provide maximum security for your residential, commercial or neighborhood development property. If you are interested in information pertaining to lighting cost, contact our Member Services department at (803) 684-4248.
Follow the links below to request outdoor lighting or request repair to an existing outdoor light.
York Electric's outdoor lighting program provides:
- Affordable, low monthly payments that include installation, maintenance and energy costs
- A more secure, comfortable environment
- An automatic system that turns itself on automatically at dusk and off at dawn
- A selection of pole types and heights to meet your lighting needs
- York Electric's Engineering Department will help you select the right style, lamp type, wattage and pole to meet your individual needs, provide optimum security and safety while enhancing the architectural design elements of your home, neighborhood or business
Granville LED Light
Used mainly in subdivisions or office parks.
Traditional Subdivision LED Light
This colonial-style fixture complements any neighborhood or office park.
Standard Backyard LED Light
Ideal for perimeter area lighting in backyards.
ATB2 Roadway LED Light
These are used mainly in parking lots or roadways.
Light Outage Service
If you notice that an outdoor security light installed by York Electric appears to be out or functioning improperly, please notify us immediately by using our online Outdoor light outage report form or by calling our Member Services Department at 803-684-4248.
New outdoor lighting info request form
Outdoor light outage report form