Through Aug. 31, members who sign up for electronic billing will receive a $20 power bill credit! Receiving your bill electronically not only provides peace of mind from having your account information at your fingertips, but it also helps keep costs low at your co-op.
Here’s how to help your co-op cut costs by saving on paper, printing and postage just by signing up to receive your monthly bill by email.
- Visit yorkelectric.net/e-bill to complete your bill credit registration. You’ll then be redirected to YEC’s secure Member Portal where you will follow these simple steps:
- Sign into our Member Portal at yorkelectric.net.
- Hover over “Billing and Payments”
- Select “Bill Notification”
- Under “Bill Method” select “E-Bill Only”
- Call our Member Services Team at (803) 684-4248.
Have a cluttered inbox? Don’t worry! We have an alert for that. You can sign up for alerts and reminders in addition to your ebill notification for your electric account to receive your choice of notification type and timing when your bill is generated, when your bill is due and if your bill becomes past due.