- Version 2022
- File Size 127 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 5, 2022
- Last Updated April 13, 2022
- Download PDF
Annual Meeting 2022
Friday, May 13 from 7 am-7 pm
Saturday, May 14 from 7 am-1 pm
York Electric Cooperative members are encouraged to attend the annual meeting and MUST bring a valid photo ID and their registration postcard, which will be mailed.
Each member registering will receive a $20 credit on his or her June 2022 electric bill and is limited to one vote and registration. You must be present to vote and receive the registration credit. Registered members will also be entered into drawings for valuable prizes, including a 2013 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado pickup truck and two $500 power bill credits.
Acceptable Forms of Identification to Register and Vote
1. Valid photo ID of any type
2. Driver's license
4. State issued ID card with a photograph
5. U. S. Military card
6. Current YEC bill, phone bill, cable bill, bank statement, pay stub, etc. that reflects the same name and address as shown on the YEC registration card
7. Social security card
8. Other appropriate evidence of the identity of the person
9. Joint membership of a spouse with a valid ID reflecting the name and home address of the spouse matches that of the registration card. (Reference Section 1.04 of the Bylaws.)
10. One representative for a church, firm, corporation, etc., is allowed to vote on behalf of that organization. This representative must have written authorization on the organization's letterhead in hand requesting that they be allowed to register and vote. Additionally, the representative must provide an ID verifying that he or she is the person listed on the authorization and must not be the same as the person who signed the letter. YEC will retain the written authorization for our files. (See Section 3.05 of the Bylaws.)
11. If the member has absolutely no other form of identification available and he or she is able to provide the last four digits of the social security number listed on the account, he or she will only be eligible to register at the meeting. He or she will not be eligible to vote.
12. YEC reserves the right to review the information and identification provided by a member to determine whether or not he or she can register and/or vote. The Cooperative's priority is to retain the integrity of the Cooperative's voting process and the decision made for proper member identification will be made with the guidance of the Cooperatives Credentials and Election Committee.