- Version 2022-04
- File Size 130 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 29, 2021
- Last Updated March 31, 2022
- Download PDF
Join YEC for our 2-day drive-thru annual meeting!
- There will be no parking available for the annual meeting.
- Payments can be made in the payment drive-thru window shown in yellow.
- Registration and voting will not be allowed at the payment drive-thru window.
- Meet the candidates before registering and casting your vote for YEC's board of trustees by merging right after entering from Alexander Love Hwy. Already know who you are voting for? Remain straight to stay in the express registration and voting line.
Please save the date to celebrate your membership! We invite you and your family to join us in celebrating our 81st year of serving you at our second annual drive-thru annual meeting on Friday, May 13 from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m., and Saturday, May 14 from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. Members attending the annual meeting will need to bring a valid ID and their registration card, which is on the front the April 2022 issue of South Carolina Living magazine. You can find a list of accepted forms of ID listed here. All members who attend the annual meeting will receive a $20 credit on their June 2022 power bill and will be entered to win valuable door prizes and one of three grand prizes: a pickup truck and two $500 power bill credits.
We will host a virtual business meeting that will be streamed online at yorkelectric.net and on our Facebook account.
You will also find a map for the voting and registration drive-thru route on the inside cover of the April 2022 edition of South Carolina Living magazine. For more details about the annual meeting, please contact our member services team at (803) 684-4248.