Asplundh Tree Expert Company is finishing its work at the Lakeview and Flint Hill substations and is continuing to cut and trim the Gold Hill subdivision area through early October 2020. Work will soon begin on our Fort Mill substation area and will last until late October. Finally, clearing at Oakridge subcircuits 2 and 3 areas will be complete by the end of the year and work at Park Place subcircuit 2 is projected to begin in late 2020.
- Lakeview serves Springfield Pkwy, Hwy 21, Merritt Rd, Coltharp Rd (Shutterfly), Regent, Old Nation, and surrounding areas
- Flint Hill serves Pikeview, Regent, Flint Hill, Hwy 21, Hwy 51, and surrounding areas
- Gold Hill serves Pleasant Rd, Gold Hill Rd, Hwy 160 (towards NC), and surrounding areas
- Fort Mill serves Hwy 160, Dam Rd, Gardendale, Gold Hill (towards Tega Cay), Stonecrest Blvd, and surrounding areas
- Oakridge serves Mcconnell’s Hwy, Hwy 324, Moore, Daves Rd, Mockingbird Rd, Williamson Rd, and surrounding areas
- Park Place serves John Branch Rd, Turkey Farm Rd, Russell Rd, Parris Rd, Norman Dr, Cedarwood Ln, and surrounding areas