Your payment is posted as soon as we get authorization from your credit card company or bank, often immediately. Payments sent by mail will be posted when they are received.
Billing & Payments FAQ
Would it be easier for you to make weekly or biweekly payments rather than one large payment each month? If so, Advance Pay might be for you! Members interested in monitoring and lowering electricity use could beneﬁt, too.
Advance Pay is a pre-pay plan that lets you pay when you want, in the amounts you want. Instead of receiving a paper bill each month, energy use is calculated daily. Advance Pay members never pay a late charge, disconnect fees or reconnect fees.
Please contact your financial institution for help.
Other troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your device has the minimum compatible requirements.
- Make sure your device is up-to-date with the latest system upgrades.
Do you have authentication set up on your device?
- Authentication must be enabled to use mobile device payments.
- Samsung Pay – Fingerprint, PIN or iris
- Apple Pay – FaceID or fingerprint
- Google Wallet – Fingerprint, PIN, pattern or password
Learn more by visiting the appropriate support sites here: