What is Advance Pay? Advance Pay is a pre-pay plan that lets you pay when you want, in the amounts you want. Instead of receiving a paper bill each month, energy use is calculated daily. Advance Pay members never pay a late charge, disconnect fees or reconnect fees.
Would you like to:
- Eliminate deposits and monthly bills?
- Customize a payment schedule?
- Buy power at your convenience?
- Monitor your energy use?
Is Advance Pay right for me? Would it be easier for you to make weekly or biweekly payments rather than one large payment each month? If so, Advance Pay might be for you! Members interested in monitoring and lowering electricity use could beneﬁt, too.
What if my Advance Pay account runs low? You can set up notiﬁcations by e-mail or text to notify you of a low balance, allowing time to buy power. If you do not purchase more, the meter will stop until funds are applied to your account.
Making a payment is easy, even on weekends and holidays! Once payment is received, your power will reconnect almost immediately.
How do I make payments? Set up a payment proﬁle through our free YEC Mobile App and then pay by:
- Texting: Text JOIN to 352667, then follow the instructions to pay.
- YEC App: Pay through our free YEC Mobile App.
- Online: At yorkelectric.net.
- By phone: Call (866) 374-1234.